Single class - $15.00
90 Day Class Passes
6-class pass - $78.00 ($13.00/class)
12-class pass - $132.00 ($11.00/class)
18-class pass - $180.00 ($10.00/class)
New Student Special
30 days of unlimited classes - $30.00
This introductory offer is only available to students who are new to Kernersville Yoga. You may purchase the pass at the studio before or after any class.
1 hour - $60.00
Buy 3, Get 1 Free - $180 for 4 sessions
(all sessions must be booked within 60 days of purchase)
90 Day Class Passes
Some students prefer to work privately with an instructor for a variety of reasons. Privates allow you work one-on-one with a teacher to focus on particular goals and are convenient to your personal schedule. Here are some examples of why students choose to take private sessions:
- assess physical strengths/weaknesses then design a home program or find an appropriate class
- develop a program to address a physical issue like low back pain or fibromyalga
- work on a specific pose that is challenging
Private session policies:
- Sessions are to be paid for in-full prior to or on the day of the scheduled appointment.
- The private session has a scheduled start time and end time. The session will end at the scheduled end time even if you are late.
- Cancellation/changes to an appointment:
- Cancellations/changes made more than 12 hours away from the appointment time may be made via email or phone. If you do not receive an email back confirming your message, then you must call to cancel.
- Cancellations/changes to an appointment that is less than 12 hours away, contact the teacher by phone. Email is not acceptable for anything less than 12 hours.
- Cancellations/changes made less than 12 hours from the appointment time and no-shows are subject to full payment of the appointment at the discretion of the teacher.
- Wear clothing that's easy to move in.
- Yoga practice is done with bare feet. Please don't wear shoes on the studio floor.
- Allow at least three hours after a meal before taking a class.
- Alert the teacher of any physical challenges or injuries.
- Be on time for class! Arriving late or leaving early compromises your experience and potentially disturbs other classmates.
- Turn off your cell phone!
- Relax, breathe, and enjoy the class!